Q. When are the monthly meetings of the Town Board held?
**** Monthly Town Board Meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of the month at the Town Hall at 7:00PM.

Q.When can Town of Sigel Residents bring garbage and recycling to the Town Hall?
**** Town of Sigel residents can bring household garbage and recycling to dumpsters located at the Town Hall on Thursdays from 10:00AM to 7:00PM. No furniture is accepted. ONLY HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE!

Q.  How can a Zoning Permit be Obtained?

*****Under the “Services” tab on the Home Page of the town website, there is a link to a Building Permit Application.  Open that form and print out.  Complete that form  and contact Anthony Spranger the town’s zoning commissioner at 715-435-3800 for further instructions.

Q.  Who is the Town’s Building Inspector?

****After a Zoning Permit has been issued, all designs for dwellings including construction, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc. will have to be approved by Dan Hansen, the Town of Sigel’s building inspector. Mr. Hansen’s phone number is 715-347-7866.

Q. How can Town of Sigel Residents obtain a compost pass?
**** Town of Sigel Residents can obtain a compost pass by contacting the Clerk at 715-435-3757 to set a time to purchase the pass. The cost is $50.00. The license plate number of the vehicle that will be taking or picking up compost must be available with purchasing the pass. Passes will be available in the Spring 2018.  Passes can also be obtained from the City of Wisconsin Rapids City Garage, 1411 Chase St, Wisconsin Rapids.